[NFBF-L] No Legislative Meeting for Thursday, September 28th - See You at the NFB of Florida Convention - see details inside...

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Thu Sep 28 00:06:53 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Due to some scheduling conflicts for Camille Tate and my ongoing recovery
from a recent illness, we will not hold a Legislative Committee meeting in
September. Their will be no meeting tomorrow evening, as had been previously
schedule.

Camille and I are excited to let everyone know that we will host the
Legislative Committee Workshop during the upcoming NFB of Florida annual
State Convention. The workshop will occur on Sunday, October 8th at 2:00 PM
in Salon E at the Embassy Suite Hotel - USF/Busch Gardens location.

During that workshop, we will assemble several of our most active
Legislative Committee members to demonstrate what happens during, "The Life
of a Bill". This may not be as musical as the old schoolhouse rock song,
"I'm Just a Bill", but we think it will still be lots of fun and will prove
to be informative too.

Hope that you will join us for the workshop, (there are lots of other things
happening during that time slot, but we're still hoping for a big turnout).
The one thing we've learned over the past several years is that Florida is
passionate about the legislative process. I am so very proud of this
Affiliate.

We will very likely have a second Legislative Committee meeting in October
during the normal time slot, (October 26th at 8:00 PM), so watch for that
announcement in a few weeks.

Very Respectfully,

Russ Davis, Legislative Director

Ph. 904-993-8433