[NFBF-L] Ambassadors for 2023 Affiliate Convention in Tampa

DOUGLAS INGRAM dingram59 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 14:55:45 UTC 2023

Greetings all current and future Ambassadors,
We will be gathering in the lobby of the hotel at 4pm on Friday, October 6, 2023.  Plese review your Agenda prior to this meeting for us to determine where you will be during convention.  All will be assigned to General Session and workshops will be assigned to those attending the same workshop.  We will have volunteers from the local Lions Club to help with breakfast and other times when we are not meeting.    We will also be providing a guided tour of the hotel for everyone to help in orienting members to the faclilty.
Let's make this convention the best one ever, many hands make light work.  Lt's go build the Federation.  Until next Friday!

Doug Ingram
850-567-8123 mobile