[NFBF-L] GET READY, GET SET ...

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:40:30 UTC 2024

Soon it will be a GO to support the Tallahassee Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Florida with our Double Good Popcorn
Fundraiser.

We are doing a virtual fundraiser selling Double Good ultra-premium popcorn
for 4 days, from *Wednesday, April 10th at 8 PM to Sunday, April 14th at 8
PM. * To enjoy this popcorn keep your eyes peeled for the link to our store
to make your delicious selections which Double Good Popcorn will ship
directly to you.

I will send the link out on April 10th for your use.  Remember you will
only have 4 days to purchase your popcorn.  Be ready to click the link and
prepared to blow your taste buds away.  Please also share the link with all
your friends.
We thank you in advance for your support!

*Sylvia Young, **Secretary*
*National Federation of the Blind*
*Tallahassee Chapter*
*850-322-5937*