[NFBF-L] It's that time!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:45:39 UTC 2024

Hey there students and non-students,
Tonight is the night for the students free info session on RS and
QuentinC's playroom games at 7pm!
  Not familiar with RS Games and QC Games? No sweat! Swing by our free info
session on Friday, April 12th, 2024, at 7:00 PM EST, where we'll guide you
through the ins and outs of these platforms, and if you need it, we'll have
volunteers there to guide you in setting up your accounts.
Here is the zoom link
 <https://zoom.us/j/96868427038 (https://zoom.us/j/96868427038)
Be there, or be squared!

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

President, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.co <Nyirah17 at gmail.com>m

Student at nfbflorida.org

NFBF.Statewide at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/