[NFBF-L] next workshop from the florida outreach center for the blind pneuma solutions

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 19:21:54 UTC 2024

Please forward this to those who would be interested.

>From the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind: Join us to learn about
Pneuma Solutions. Our presenters will be Shawn Bevers and Will Walsh.,
Thursday April 18, 2:00 PM Eastern Time

Join us for the next workshop from the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
to learn about the products from Pneuma Solutions. The products that will be
covered include:

Remote Incident Manager (RIM)

RIM is an accessible remote support and training tool for both visually
impaired and sighted individuals, trainers, and support technicians.

It allows visually impaired technicians to remotely take full control of a
distant Windows PC over a network or the web. RIM provides a fully
accessible

environment to simultaneously work between two computers for instant
training, file transfers, or tech support. There is no screen reader
required to be

installed on the target PC. It can be used with Narrator, NVDA, JAWS, and
Voiceover (on Mac OS) screen readers.

Scribe

The Scribe platform provides print disabled users fully accessible documents
in multiple formats on any device with a browser and Internet connection.

Using our Augmented Document Remediation technology, generating fully
accessible documents in a matter of seconds is no longer a problem. Scribe
will produce

8 different accessible formats of your files, accessible using standard
assistive technologies like Screen Readers, magnification software, Braille
displays,

note takers, Braille printers, book readers, etc. Because Scribe is powered
by our secure distributed cloud infrastructure, integration is both fast and

easy.

Scribe for Meetings

This product works together with virtual meeting platforms like Zoom and
Microsoft Teams.

TO ACCESS THE ZOOM WORKSHOP

ZOOM Meeting ID: 835 8160 5488

Passcode: 182630

ZOOM BY PHONE:

1-312-626-6799

ZOOM BY COMPUTER

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83581605488?pwd=UWYvTVZ2Q2RRejhJamVJREF4Rlltdz09[u
s02web.zoom.us
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83581605488?pwd=UWYvTVZ2Q2RRejhJamVJREF4Rlltdz09%
5bus02web.zoom.us> ]

FOR INFO on the workshop, and FOCB's FREE CLASSES, TRAINING & MORE, CONTACT
FOCB:

561-642-0005