[NFBF-L] The hospitality suite at our National Convention needs you!

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:05:07 UTC 2024

Greetings Florida Federation Family and friends:

Our National Convention in Orlando Florida is coming up faster than we
think, and it is time to begin planning the schedule for our affiliate
hospitality suite. The thing is, we can't do it without you! If you are
planning to attend National Convention, and you have a couple of hours to
spare, consider spending it serving grab and go items and drinks in our
hospitality room. No more than 2 hours per shift are required, but we would
like  to have five or  six people per shift.

Although the full agenda has not yet been posted, I have put together a
schedule of when the suite was open last year. Please look at the below
schedule, and let me know what time or times you would like to serve in the
suite.

Please note, all replies should come directly to me at
kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com <mailto:kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com>  so that I can
create the schedule.

Serving in the suite is work, but it can also be a lot of fun. This is truly
an opportunity for Floridians to show the rest of the affiliates how we can
shine. It is a time  to show our warmth and friendliness, and make our
guests feel welcome. Please let me know of your interest as soon as
possible, and as always, thank you for all you do for The National
Federation of the Blind.

*	Tuesday, July 2,   4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*	Wednesday, July 3,  7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*	Thursday, July 4,  7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*	Friday, July 5,  7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*	Saturday, July 6,  7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., Noon to 2:00 p.m., and
5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
*	Sunday, July 7,   7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., Noon to 2:00 p.m., and
5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
*	Monday,  July 8,   7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and Noon to 2:00 p.m.

Warmly,

Kaye Baker, Secretary