[NFBF-L] Notes about Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE - no call this week, but don't worry, we've got a terrific next call planned!

amnaulty at aol.com amnaulty at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 03:18:41 UTC 2024

Love your positivity.
I have done some research on the sound system.Audio-Link of Orlando, who sold us the WilliamsSound System, appears to be out of business.  Their website states "temporarily closed"Neither of their two landlines are in service.
On a personal note, Joe always spoke highly ofWilliams Sound.  They are located in Eden PrairieMinnesota.  Suggest you check out their website.
Joe also had a close relationship with HKNC in Atlanta (Janice Hanvey) (516) 393-7733(Southeast region)She might have some suggestions OR call thenational center in Sands Point, Long Island,New York 516 944 8700
OR Perkins Deaf-Blind servicesWatertown, Massachusetts617 924 3434
Last thought.....at National Convention, Joealways wore a neck loop which was compatiblewith the NFB General Session, sound system.  Contact personwas John Berman (Baltimore) (I hope the last name iscorrect)  John is the National Convention Chair
You may already know these resources but justputting them out there
Hopefully, you recall I offered to do some researchon the sound system.  This is what have to offer.
Best   r