[NFBF-L] Crazy longshot idea, totally blind soloing Disney World magic kingdom

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:35:19 UTC 2024

I don’t know if you would find this a positive response or not, but here. The last time that I was in Disney and it was quite a while ago and I did go with some friends, I did see a couple who were from our community. I notice this couple in one of the restaurants and they both had and they were navigating extremely capably around the restaurant, and I also got to them through the park and they had no challenges but I could. Keep in mind that some people may classify me as a high partial, and I do have a significant degree of vision remaining, so I am unable you’ll have the same experiences as those who are totally blind. I do feel that anyone going to a park the sides of Disney, on their own, whether sided or blind, would be dealing with a different set of challenges, mostly the lack of companionship.
Regards, Paul Lewis
Sent from my iPhone