[NFBF-L] Crazy longshot idea, totally blind soloing Disney World magic kingdom

flmom2006 at gmail.com flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 01:32:28 UTC 2024

‘re amazing Miranda!  Cudos to you!

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Miranda Kilby via NFBF-L
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2024 8:30 AM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Miranda Kilby <mbkilby at gmail.com>; Jordan Norregaard <jordanen at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBF-L] Crazy longshot idea, totally blind soloing Disney World magic kingdom

Hey Jordan,

I’ve never done Disney, but I have done Busch Gardens. It’s almost the same concept though. It is doable and can be a lot of fun. It’ll definitely help you master some cane skills and advocating when you need help. Good luck on the adventure, and I look forward and hearing Back if you do it.

--
Miranda b. Kilby

Ph: (352)942-0417 <tel:(352)942-0417>