[NFBF-L] January 15 Communities Of Faith meeting notice

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:52:56 UTC 2024

Hello everyone and happy new year. It's time to resume our Communities Of Faith meetings. I'm sure that we all miss our times of prayer and fellowship and the studying of God's word  together.
We have some important business to discuss at this coming meeting on Monday evening at 8 PM January 15, so I hope you will all attend. Among other things we will be discussing:
Some changes in leadership, some rebranding,  to align ourselves with the national group, and things we would like to do in the upcoming year.

Look forward to seeing you all then.

https://zoom.us/j/91398845944
One Tapp mobile:   +1(646) 876-9923,,91398845944#

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President