[NFBF-L] death of NNFBF GDB Member Jessica Hasty

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:09:49 UTC 2024

Sorry to hear this and praying for the family!

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578