[NFBF-L] Introducing a new NFB of Florida Legislative Subcommittee on Medical Care

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 00:40:09 UTC 2024

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

In August of 2023, we had a wonderful discussion on this list about blind
members who were considered a fall risk when visiting a medical facility.
After discussion with the board, we have decided to put together a committee
to discuss this and other medical issues so that we may begin to provide
much needed training about these important issues.

Our first meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday, March 20, at 8:00 P.M.
The zoom call in instructions are below my message.

At our first meeting we will begin to discuss how we might, as the largest
consumer organization made up of blind people and our supporters begin to
create and distribute training material, seminars, and any other educational
means necessary to the many medical facilities in Florida who desperately
need our help. If you are interested in this topic, please join me Wednesday
March 20 for what I hope will be a very enlightening discussion.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Warmly

Kaye Baker, Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

NFBFL President Hernandez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Legislation Sub-Committee

Time: Mar 20, 2024 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the Third Wed, 20 occurrence(s)

        Mar 20, 2024 08:00 PM

        Apr 17, 2024 08:00 PM

        May 15, 2024 08:00 PM

        Jun 19, 2024 08:00 PM

        Jul 17, 2024 08:00 PM

        Aug 21, 2024 08:00 PM

        Sep 18, 2024 08:00 PM

        Oct 16, 2024 08:00 PM

        Nov 20, 2024 08:00 PM

        Dec 18, 2024 08:00 PM

        Jan 15, 2025 08:00 PM

        Feb 19, 2025 08:00 PM

        Mar 19, 2025 08:00 PM

        Apr 16, 2025 08:00 PM

        May 21, 2025 08:00 PM

        Jun 18, 2025 08:00 PM

        Jul 16, 2025 08:00 PM

        Aug 20, 2025 08:00 PM

        Sep 17, 2025 08:00 PM

        Oct 15, 2025 08:00 PM

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.

Monthly:
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/meeting/tJEqcuivrzojHdBg8rIk_msUxQUmJtbApzpA/ics?ics
Token=98tyKuCtqT4rHdWUuR6DRowMB4_4d-3zmH5Egqd_m0f3KitsbxDDLtN3P5hrEvnA

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95751711974

Meeting ID: 957 5171 1974

---