[NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine postponed until Thursday, March 28 due to loss in family...

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:32:28 UTC 2024

Hi Russ,
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. She was a special lady
and I know that she was so proud and pleased when the SRS team celebrated
her 90th birthday and all the other ZOOM calls from Ocala. Moms seem to
know that their kids, no matter the age, will be okay by the  friends that
will back them up during the tough times when she can't be around.
Remember all the good times. We are all thinking of you.
Peace,
Judy Hamilton