[NFBF-L] Reminder nfb Florida state convention planning meeting tonight at 8 PM

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:25:04 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

We will have our open state convention planning meeting on Wednesday at 8 PM. During this meeting, we will let you all know who the committee is and begin assigning task informing our sub committees.
Here is the zoom information. Look forward to seeing you all there.

NFBFL President Hernandez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBF Convention Planning 2024I
Time: march 27 2024 08:00 PM Eastern Time' (US and Canada

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99979383567

Meeting ID: 999 7938 3567

---

One tap mobile
+13052241968,,99979383567#

Peggy Fleischer.

State Board member

Chair person NfbFlorida, blind Christians
Vice President
NFB-FL Greater Daytona Beach Chapter