[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Independence Market Volunteers at 2019 National Convention

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Apr 2 15:05:01 UTC 2019

For your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 10:49 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Independence Market Volunteers at 2019 National Convention

Greetings members,

Our national office is beginning to schedule us to work in the independence market during our 2019 national convention in Vegas. We will have our NFB of Florida table to sell high rollers raffle tickets and will need members to work at our table. It does take many members working together to have a successful national convention and your help will be greatly appreciated. If you are interested in volunteering in  the independence market, see email below, and let me know your name, email, and contact number. Email: president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org> .

We will do scheduling for our table at a later date. Thanks for all you do Every member is appreciated!

Together,

Denise Valkema, President

President at nfbflorida.org <mailto:President at nfbflorida.org>

(305)972-8529