[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] 2019 Florida State Convention Registration reminder

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Apr 14 12:55:00 UTC 2019

For your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jorge
Hernandez via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:25 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jorge Hernandez <jeh1065 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] 2019 Florida State Convention Registration reminder

Greetings Federationists

Our 49th Annual State Convention is fast approaching, and we hope you are
eager to attend.

Register now and take advantage of early registration and banquet prices.
Please remember the early registration cut-off date is May 5, 2019.  That is
only 21 days away!

Attending the women's luncheon?  Make sure you select your choice before you
complete your order!

When:  Memorial Day Weekend May 24, 2019 to May 27, 2019

Where: Embassy Suite by Hilton Boca Raton

                661 N.W. 53rd Street

                Boca Raton, FL  33487

                Tel:  (561) 994-8200

                Convention code:  National Federation of the Blind of
Florida

Room Rate:        $99.00 per night

How to Register!

For the first time, this year we have "online" registration using the
following link:

https://nfbflorida2019.brownpapertickets.com/

Or, you can call the following toll free number to register for convention
and purchase your banquet ticket.

Toll free number:  1-800-838-3006

Convention code: National Federation of the Blind of Florida State
Convention

Attending the "Women's Luncheon"!  You can reserve a seat when you select a
lunch of your choice when registering online or by using the toll free
number.

You can inquire more details on the 2019 Florida State Convention by
visiting the updated web page at www.nfbflorida.org/convention
<http://www.nfbflorida.org/convention>

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email
info at nfbflorida.org <mailto:info at nfbflorida.org>  and we look forward in
seeing all of you soon in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida!!!!!

Regards

Jorge Hernandez

National Federation of the Blind- Florida

Board of Directors

Web Master

"With hope, love, and determination, let's go build the federation in
Florida"