[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Community service project

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Apr 20 18:14:17 UTC 2019

I just wanted to say a big “Thank You”, from Tekesha, who is the Chair of our Community Services Committee. I informed her that Melbourne would be donating $20 from Publix for the Boca Helping Hands food pantry and we would work on an eyeglasses and hearing aids drive for the Boca Lions Club. She was appreciative of our interest in the Community Service project.

Thanks,

Camille