[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Presidential release August

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Aug 2 18:18:36 UTC 2019

For any members who wish to hear the Presidential release. It will also be played at our next chapter meeting.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

 Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: