[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Elections

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Aug 11 13:06:49 UTC 2019

Greetings MSCC Members:

Please find below a list of our entire chapter board, including our newly elected members.

President: Camille Tate

Vice President: Joyce Taylor

Secretary: Julia Savage

Treasurer: Nancy Hollo

Board 1: Maria Rigogliosi

Board 2: Teresa Cruz

Board 3: Joseph Naulty

Let us welcome our newest members of the board and thank our previous board members.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind,FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

 Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: