[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Communities of Faith Monthly Conference Call Meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Dec 16 19:26:11 UTC 2019

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn Baldwin via NFBF-L
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 11:57 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Communities of Faith Monthly Conference Call Meeting

You are cordially invited to attend , our December  meeting of the Communities of Faith Committee tonight at 8:30 pm. The telephone number is 712.775.7031. The call code number is 938047311 #  , and the pound sign. Our guest speaker is Pastor Tom Anderson,  who is President of the National Communities of Faith Division, National Federation of the Blind. Our Co Chairman Mrs. Kathy Davis will host this month’s meeting. Have a good day and we look forward to talking with you this evening.

Marilyn Baldwin
Kathy Davis
Co Chairman
Communities of Faith Committee