[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meetings for January, 2020!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Dec 29 13:45:29 UTC 2019

Fr your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gloria
Mills via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 12:02 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Gloria Mills <glorianfbf at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meetings for January, 2020!

Greetings everyone!

We hope everyone has been having a great Holiday Season.

It is time for our first Senior Concerns meeting of the new year!
In this meeting we will be looking for your suggestions for topics to
address throughout the year and at our meeting at the 2020 convention of the
NFBF!

Our next meeting of the Senior Concerns Committee, which will be held by
teleconference,  Thursday, January 2, 2020, at 8:00 PM.

The phone  number for the call will be 712-775-7031 The Code is 488500#

Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

You do not need to be a senior to take part. As always, we value your
questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Happy New Year to all and thank you all for all of your support.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson National
Federation of the Blind of Florida
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa FL  33629
813 340-9754