[NFBF-Melbourne] Welcome to Our Chapter List

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Feb 11 22:43:58 UTC 2019

Greetings Melbourne Space Coast Chapter Member:

Welcome to our chapter's new method of communication with each other. Please
use this platform to speak with each other. I will send messages through
this medium to all of you as a way to communicate quickly. I ask that you
remain subscribed to this list as it will be the only place I will post our
chapter newsletter to those with email addresses.

Some of the basic rules are:

*	Please be respectful of each other. We are a community of friends
and family who treat one another with respect. We all have opinions that may
not be shared by everyone.
*	Vulgar language or inappropriate content is prohibited. If what you
post is something you would not stand up and say in front of a group of
people, then it probably does not belong here.

These are only two of the rules of etiquette we observe. You may see more
information by visiting nfbnet.org.

Enjoy this communication tool. Contact me if you have any questions,
comments or concerns.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>