[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] June presidential release

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 5 18:01:56 UTC 2019

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:32 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] June presidential release

Presidential Releases

June 2019

President Riccobono discusses the World Blind Union meeting in Trinidad, NFB  <https://nfb.org/programs-services/summer-programs> summer programs, a special blind parents division seminar in  <https://nfb.org/about-us/state-affiliates/colorado> Colorado, new member programs, and the  <https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention> national convention. Executive Director and Convention Chairman John Berggren joins the President to talk about convention logistics. The President also provides updates from our  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/pac-form-fillout-accessible-2018-final.pdf> PAC program and Dream Makers Circle <https://nfb.org/get-involved/ways-give/planned-giving/dream-makers-circle> .

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019-06-english.mp3

Together,

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org <mailto:president at nfbflorida.org>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida