[NFBF-Melbourne] High Roller Raffle Tickets

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jun 7 15:10:16 UTC 2019

Any members who still have their High Roller raffle tickets, please bring
them, the stubs and money collected to our chapter meeting Tomorrow, June 8.
I will be taking them to our National Convention for the drawing in July. If
you forget to bring them, please let me know at the meeting. I will be
leaving Melbourne on Wednesday, June 19 and will not return until Friday or
Saturday, June 28 or 29. I am leaving for Las Vegas on Saturday, July 6 for
the convention. You may contact me at 321 372 4899

Thanks,