[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbf-l] Next Blind Parents Meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Mar 11 15:55:29 UTC 2019

From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole D
Fincham-Shehan via Nfbf-l
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:06 PM
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole D Fincham-Shehan <nicoledfincham at yahoo.com>;
nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Next Blind Parents Meeting

Hello,

I hope you all are doing well.  This is a reminder that the next Blind
Parents Connect Committee will take place this Tuesday March 12, 2019 at
9pm.

I hope that you all are able to join us.  We will have an exciting
discussion in regards to home schooling your child.  Many have asked, is
this something I can do because I am blind?  Yes, you can home school your
child just like your sighted peers.

We have a young lady who currently home schools her children.  Both her and
her husband are blind.  They have 4 children ranging in age from 3 years old
and their oldest child is a freshman in college.

So, please come and join the conversation.  The call in information is:

Phone Number:
7127757031

Access Code:
938047311

I hope to have you join the call this Tuesday March 12, 2019 at 9pm.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me
directly.

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice President