[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbf-l] Attention! High Roller updates

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Mar 20 17:27:17 UTC 2019

For your information. Raffle tickets will be handed out at our next chapter meeting for our members to sell. All ticket stubs and monies collected must be turned into me by our June chapter meeting. The chapter will receive from the affiliate 30% of the ticket sales back from the affiliate. That means the more we sell, the more we earn. Questions will be answered at our April meeting.