[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbf-l] What Blind Parents Want Us to See | Parents

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue May 7 02:32:00 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole D
Fincham-Shehan via Nfbf-l
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 9:57 PM
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole D Fincham-Shehan <ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com>;
nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbf-l] What Blind Parents Want Us to See | Parents

Good Evening,

I hope this finds you all well. Looking forward to seeing my fellow blind
parents at the NFB at Florida State convention in a few weeks. Just so you
all know, we will be meeting on Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 4 PM. I am looking
forward to us having a great discussion and setting forth some goals for the
upcoming year.

Please see the attached article that I am quoted in, as well as several
other blind parents who are in the Federation around the country. Hope you
enjoyed the article!

Please share the article with friends and family. In addition, if you know
any blind parents who are coming to ours the convention and they do not know
about the blind parents connect group, please tell them about us and bring
them to the meeting with you. See you all soon!!!

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach