[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbf-l] FW: Time For Another Tech Time

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue May 7 18:55:29 UTC 2019

From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of PLipovsky via Nfbf-l
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:11 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: PLipovsky <plipovsky at cfl.rr.com>
Subject: [Nfbf-l] FW: Time For Another Tech Time

For those that do not know, Tech Time happens once a month.  The focus is
the use of smart phones by the visually impaired, but we are open to other
technology related topics if there is interest.  Topics for this month
include my experience with the iPhone X and the differences between the
different X models. If you want to participate, you can call in using the
information below:
When:
May 8 from 4 to approximately 5:30
Phone number: 515-604-9767
Access code: 457234 then press Pound
You do not need to register.  If there are any questions, email
techtime at cvicentralflorida.org or call Ryan Mann on his work phone at
386-253-8879 extension 111.

---
https://www.avg.com