[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Learn about NFB-NEWSLINE Web News On Demand

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon May 20 16:41:13 UTC 2019

From: Scott White <swhite at nfb.org>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 11:49 AM
To: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: Learn about NFB-NEWSLINE Web News On Demand

NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers:

What is Web News on Demand?

Ever wondered about accessing NFB-NEWSLINE on the web? Want to know the
benefits of using the website to access NFB-NEWSLINE? Join us for our May
webinar on Thursday the 23rd at 8:00 p.m. eastern (7:00 p.m. central, 6:00
p.m. mountain, 5:00 p.m. pacific) to find out what NFB-NEWSLINE online has
to offer. We will cover topics such as enhanced search features, emailing
articles on demand, accessing your favorite publications, TV listings, and
more.

Please note that we are using a system for this call that will not allow you
to speak to the other participants when you join the meeting like you have
been able to do on prior training calls.

To participate in the training, please use one of the options listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting on your computer or mobile device by following this link:

https://zoom.us/j/355350964

Dial:

646-876-9923

Webinar ID: 355350964

We look forward to talking to you on the 23rd!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>