[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbf-l] There Is Still Time!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed May 29 22:33:57 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Paul Martinez via Nfbf-l
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:31 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbf-l] There Is Still Time!

	Greetings My Federation Family,

What an amazing convention we just had. As we continue the work of the federation, let’s use the momentum we gain from our state and national conventions to build the federation.

Next year we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary, and we want you to join us in this celebration! Room rates our $110 plus tax and the dates are, May 22nd through May 25th. During our 2019 state convention we initiated a raffle for your 2020 hotel stay.

Great news! You still have an opportunity to enter to win. Tickets are only $5 each and you do not have to be present to win. The drawling will be held during our Caucus at our national convention.  To enter into this amazing opportunity you can pay through PayPal or send a check or money order (payable to NFBF). If you are mailing your funds I must receive them by June 20th. The link for PayPal and the Mailing address is below for convenience. Please write in the note field on PayPal the name and phone number and in the memo field of any checks or money orders, please write hotel raffle and include the name and phone number of the individual for ticket purposes on a separate sheet of paper.

Paypal.me/nfbf

Mailing address:
Paul Martinez
11902 Rode Harbor Dr. apt 113