[NFBF-Melbourne] Our Chapter Newsletter

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu May 30 23:14:47 UTC 2019

Greetings MSCC Members:

This is to inform you that our June newsletter will be several days late
this coming month.

My laptop suffered some damage and does not function consistently and has
put me behind schedule. Additionally, attending the state convention has
also contributed to the tardiness.

Any members who read their newsletter via electronic format and need
transportation to the meeting on Saturday, June 8, please contact Maria
Rigogliosi, 321 795-7376, by Tuesday, June 4. If you have received a call
about transportation to the meeting, please respond in a timely manner.

I appreciate your consideration and apologize for any inconvenience the late
newsletter may cause. Contact me if you have any questions, comments or
concerns.

Together,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>