[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: New Presidential Release Available - November

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Nov 1 20:15:38 UTC 2019

For your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 11:04 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: New Presidential Release Available - November

Presidential Release Now Available

The presidential release is a monthly audio message from President Mark A. Riccobono that highlights the current activities of the National Federation of the Blind and shares the President’s perspective. It should be shared at each of our chapter meetings across the country as a common bond.

November Presidential Release

This month hear from President Riccobono talk about our fall convention season, wrapping up Meet the Blind Month, quiet cars, the 2020 National Convention (including an important date change), the scholarship program, the Braille Readers Are Leaders contest, Santa Letters, and the Braille Monitor.

November Presidential Release <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15384&qid=3088572>

Additional Ways to Access

The presidential release can also be found on NFB-NEWSLINE®, on your podcast client by searching for "National Federation of the Blind," or on your Amazon device by saying, "Alexa, play presidential release podcast." English and Spanish transcripts will be available on the website as soon as possible after the initial publishing.

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15385&qid=3088572>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15386&qid=3088572>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15387&qid=3088572>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15388&qid=3088572>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15389&qid=3088572>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15390&qid=3088572>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

 <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=13181&qid=3088572&h=b437a4ae625352f2> Unsubscribe |  <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=13181&qid=3088572&h=b437a4ae625352f2> Opt Out |   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15391&qid=3088572> Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

200 E WELLS ST
BALTIMORE, MD 21230-4850
United States

..