[NFBF-Melbourne] Friendly Reminder: Bahamas Drive, Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:35:41 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone!  Please be reminded that Sat., Nov. 9th is the day that we
will bring our preferably box or bag to the MSCC meeting at 9:30 am at the
Fountains.  One box (or bag) per person will be sufficient.  We thank you,
in advance, for giving to a needy cause.  I pray that those in need will
receive something that will provide and supply them with some relief.
Again, thank you!

Also, at the end of the meeting, if possible, we are asking that assistance
be provided to load up the car for delivery; I am confirming assistance from
the Church to unload.

God bless,

Remember, it is better to give than to receive!  And we, the NFBF MSCC, will
continue to be blessed for assisting those that are in need.

Dr. JT

Vice President, MSCC