[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] FW: iOS 13.2 issues

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Nov 4 17:49:55 UTC 2019

For our iPhone users.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of PLipovsky via NFBF-L
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 12:34 PM
To: fcb-l at acblists.org
Cc: PLipovsky <plipovsky at cfl.rr.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] FW: iOS 13.2 issues

Sharing FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: senderogps-bounce at freelists.org <senderogps-bounce at freelists.org> On
Behalf Of Kim Casey
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 10:57 AM
To: senderogps at freelists.org
Subject: iOS 13.2 issues

Hello all,

Unfortunately, iOS 13.2 has introduced a bug for our apps that causes it to
crash upon loading.  This is for the all the apps, Seeing Eye GPS, Seeing
Eye GPS XT, RNIB Navigator, and Guide Dogs NSW/ACT.

If you can delay, please do not update your iOS version until we have
released a new version.  It will be available as soon as it has gone through
internal testing and is ready for release.

Thank you,

Kim

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com