[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Miami-Dade Chapter Election Results

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Nov 22 04:22:59 UTC 2019

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jorge Hernandez via
NFBF-L
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:56 PM
To: 'NFBF' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jorge Hernandez <jeh1065 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Miami-Dade Chapter Election Results

Good evening Federation family

The Miami-Dade Chapter held their elections this evening and the results are
as follows:

Jorge Hernandez, President

John Johnson, Vice President

Diana Oliveira, Secretary

John Williams, Treasurer

Judy Gibbons, Board Member

Carmen Davis, Board Member

Alisa Smith, Board Member

We would like to thank the past board member(s) for their contribution to
the chapter and their dedication to the National Federation of the Blind.

Moreover, I would like to welcome the newly elected board and look forward
to a productive year reinforcing our blind movement by advocating, educating
and demonstrating that we can live the life's we want.

With love, hope and determination, let's go build the National Federation of
the Blind.

Together

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter