[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Results of Holiday Calendar Raffle

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Nov 23 23:49:06 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Paul Martinez via NFBF-L
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 6:45 PM
To: nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>; NFB of Florida List for Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Results of Holiday Calendar Raffle

Greetings Federationist and Supporters,

Our winner for November 22th receive $25. The winner was…

Eva Pressly

Congratulations to our winner and check out the video.
https://youtu.be/sN6WRT8_A3g

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality Quick Reply

To: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>

       Include quoted text with reply

« Back to Inbox
‹ Newer 2 of hundreds Older ›

Search accurately with operators including from:  to:  subject:.

You are currently using 5990 MB (38%) of your 15360 MB Last account activity: 4 minutes ago at IP 2603:9000:eb0a:b100:20da:878a:8339:f1b5.  Details Gmail view: standard | basic HTML  Learn more

Terms - Privacy - Gmail Blog - Google Hom

In addition, our winner for today, November 23th receive $50. The winner was…

Susan Pierce, Tampa Bay

Congratulations to our winner and check out the video.
https://youtu.be/4kMz0kt92z4

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez