[NFBF-Melbourne] Members Who Use Red Box

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Oct 1 19:21:38 UTC 2019

MSCC Members:

This is a request from our National Office. We are conducting a user test of
Red Box accessibility. As part of a remediation program, we are seeking
members who use Red Box to test whether or not the kiosk has been remediated
so blind people can use the service. There are several kiosks in Melbourne,
West Melbourne and Palm Bay. Additionally, there are kiosks in Cocoa and
Cocoa Beach, Rockledge and Titusville.

If you use Red Box, please contact me for more information. You will be
expected to use Red Box at the kiosk to rent media from them, which will
incur normal rental fees.

Call me at 321 372 4899 if you wish to participate.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>