[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Blind Parents Connect Meeting

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Oct 7 03:06:32 UTC 2019

For interested members.

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole D
Fincham-Shehan via NFBF-L
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2019 10:53 PM
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole D Fincham-Shehan <ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com>;
nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBF-L] Blind Parents Connect Meeting

Hello All,

Welcome to Fall!!!  Hope you are doing well...

This is a friendly reminder that we will be having our Blind Parents Connect
Meeting this Tuesday October 8,2019 at 9pm.  This month we will have a guest
speaker.  Stacey serve Anka, who is the creator of the Blind Travelors
Network will join us.  She will discuss tips and tricks to planning and
executing vacations and various means of transportation as a blind parent.
Both Stacy and her husband Greg are blind, and have two children, a 6 year
old boy and a 2 year old girl.  This is a call you do not want to miss.

The call in information is:
Phone Number; 712-775-7031
Access Code; 938047311

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.  Please
share with friends and family, because this will be an exciting call.

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach