[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] NFB National 2020

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Oct 31 02:31:09 UTC 2019

Ron:

I am so sorry. I thought you were already getting it. Below is the link to
the subscription page for the Braille Monitor.

https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/braille-monitor

Let me know if you have any problems getting signed up. I prefer to listen
to mine using the Podcasts app on the iPhone. You can subscribe quite
easily.

Warmly,