[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] A Commentary concerning Announcements on Fixed Route Systems

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Sep 4 01:05:56 UTC 2019

MSCC Members:

Please read the below post from a leader in the National Federation of the
Blind. I have known Marion for some time and find him to be extremely
knowledgeable about transportation and the providers' responsibilities. I
have discussed various points of interest with him regarding transit and our
rights as disabled passengers.

Thanks,