[NFBF-Melbourne] White Cane Proclamation from County Commissioners

Julia Savage jisavage at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 11:00:49 UTC 2019

I will be attending this meeting, Camille.
Julia

"Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are"
~ Theodore Roosevelt

    On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 10:25:25 PM EDT, Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings MSCC Members:

In celebration of White Cane Safety Day, our chapter is receiving a proclamation from the Brevard Board of County Commissioners on Tuesday, October 8, at 5:30 p.m. You are all invited to attend. The proclamation will be read at the beginning of the board meeting, which starts at 5:30 p.m. At this time, I will be the one to speak at the podium, but if our numbers are not too large, we may all be able to be in the picture taken. I must submit a list of names of those attending, so if you wish to do so, please let me know. We will not be able to provide a van for transportation unfortunately. Additionally, SCAT may be able to provide transit to the meeting, but will not be able to take you back home. Please consider attending if you can arrange transportation. We would love to have white canes at this presentation.

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Melbourne:
%(user_optionsurl)s