[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFBCO Zoom Workshops Week 4

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Apr 4 19:58:00 UTC 2020

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Jessica Beecham via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 2:30 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFBCO Zoom Workshops Week 4

Hi Everyone!

I can hardly believe this is our fourth week of NFBCO virtual workshops!
These evening activities have definitely helped me to remain calm and
centered during these difficult times.

Please take a look at this weeks great lineup and plan on joining us
Monday-Friday at 5:00PM mountain time.

Monday, April 6 5PM Mountain

Game Day

Even though there is no current baseball or hockey, there are plenty of
games for blind people to enjoy. Come learn about accessible  board games,
iPhone games, and more. Join Richard and Emily Gibbs of 64OZ Games and Brett
Boyer, Technology Instructor at the Colorado Center for the Blind to learn
all about accessible gaming of both the virtual and IRL (in real life)
variety.

Tuesday, April 7 5PM Mountain

Tech Toys: the Good,  the Bad, and the Ugly

Join  Tech Gurus Jason (J.J) Maddaugh of AT Guys and NFBCOs own Curtis Chong
to learn about some fun new tech toys and to find answers to your pesky tech
questions.

Wednesday, April 8 5PM Mountain Time

Workout Wednesday

This week we will join together for an Eyes Free Fitness workout by Blind
Alive. This descriptive and energizing workout will be great for all fitness
levels!

Thursday, April 9

Guide Dogs 101

Join guide dog handlers and professionals alike to learn everything you need
to know about getting and traveling with a guide dog. From the application
process to life after placement, this call has it covered!

Friday, April 10

NFBCO Happy Hour

Join BreakingBlind YouTuber Maureen Nietfeld as she walks us through how to
make delicious and simple chili dip. Grab your chips, your favorite happy
hour drink and the following ingredients and make it along with us.

15oz can of chili
8 oz cream cheese softened
2 cups cheese I prefer shredded sharp cheddar

After we make our appetizer, we invite everyone to tell us about their happy
hour drink and share something that makes you happy!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,5955066474# <tel:+13462487799,,5955066474%23>  US (Houston)

+16699009128,,5955066474# <tel:+16699009128,,5955066474%23>  US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

       +1 346 248 7799 <tel:+1%20346%20248%207799>

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqRQ8ejDI

If you have questions or need assistance please call 615-497-0435
<tel:615-497-0435>  or email

jbbeecham at gmail.com <mailto:jbbeecham at gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com