[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Another Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline... coming Thursday

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Apr 28 16:49:04 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:41 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Another Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline...
coming Thursday

Hello to all my Federation family, let's go shopping!

With all the changes taking place around us these days, your NFB of Florida
Newsline team thought it might be fun to add a little variety to our
conference call routine. We'd like to share a cup of morning coffee or juice
with you instead of a late evening cup of Sleepy Time tea. We're calling
this new event, "Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline".

Join us this Thursday, April 30th at 10:00 a.m. We will spend a bit of time
discussing NFB Newsline. As a way to escape from the   four walls of home, I
thought it might be fun to go shopping. NFB Newsline has ads from Walmart
and Target ready for you to go through. After we learn about the store
circulars, we can spend some time talking about one of my favorite stores,
Aldi's. A good number of folks are still not sure what this grocery store is
all about, so together we might be able to clear up the confusion, and in
the process come away with some ways to save a bunch of money.

Last week I asked everyone on the call to log into Newsline and find a
publication that they didn't know was there, and one they found to be
surprisingly interesting. If you followed through on this little fun
homework assignment, feel free to tell us about one of the articles from the
newspaper, magazine or other publication. This no stress exercise was just a
way to get y'all to check out the content on Newsline, so if you don't get
the task completed, don't stay away, (I'm saying this mostly to comfort
myself because I'm the world's worst at doing homework...my college
professors will vouch for that).

That's not all though, we want to take some time to relax and share with
each other our experiences during these days of stay-at-home orders and
social distancing. Last week we had a special caller provide some really
good information about the Federal stimulus payments, and I think that info.
Ended up helping a lot of folks on the call.
Hopefully Kaye will be able to join us on Thursday, and if so, I'm sure
she'll have the latest info. Available.

 We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but don't let that keep you
away, (if you are one of the many folks out there who haven't spent much
time on Zoom). There are several different ways to call in, including the
familiar conference call method of using your landline or mobile phone to
dial a phone number and  access code. I hope with Sunrise and Shines out of
the ordinary time slot , we will get to hear from some of the family and
friends we have been missing.

 If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom
of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting
with you this Thursday. Who's bringing the donuts? We'll just have to find
out.

 Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB Newsline of Florida

1-844-827-7371 extension #1

Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

 Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

 Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, Apr 30th, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

+13126266799,,96184895393# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393