[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: May 2nd - Free Food Distribution by Rep. Randy Fine and Farm Share

Camille Tate yankiecat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:10:15 UTC 2020

If any of our members are able to arrange their transportation, please take advantage of this opportunity if you are in need. Thanks.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: