[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Save the Date Diversity Committee

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Aug 2 22:19:13 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn
Baldwin via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 3:11 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>; Shawn Callaway
<callaway.shawn at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Save the Date Diversity Committee

Hello Friends, I  hope that you are well and having a good weekend. We
invite you to please save the date of Wednesday, August 5,2020 for our
Diversity Committee meeting. We will have Mr. Shawn Callaway Co Chair of the
National Diversity Committee as our guest. He is also Chairman of Black
Leaders in Action Committee. The Zoom information will be sent soon. We hope
that you will join us. Please feel free to call me if you have any
questions.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee