[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Communities of Faith August Meeting, August 10, 2020

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Aug 7 13:19:52 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn Baldwin via
NFBF-L
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 1:07 AM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>; Russell Zimmerman
<pastorrusszimmerman at gmail.com>; main at nfbcfl.groups.io
Subject: [NFBF-L] Communities of Faith August Meeting, August 10, 2020

Hello Friends,

Please join us for our August 10, 2020, Communities of Faith meeting. We
have a special guest speaker for the meeting. Pastor Russ Zimmerman who is a
totally blind Lutheran Pastor will talk during the meeting. Our meeting is
at 8:30 pm. on Monday. During these difficult times our faith and prayers
provide the hope that we all need. We look forward to having you join us
next week. The Zoom meeting details will come later. Please Save the Date
and Share with a friend. May God Bless your day.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Baldwin
Peggy Fleischer
Co Chairman