[NFBF-Melbourne] Complaint Regarding Weekend Devotions

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Aug 8 15:58:28 UTC 2020

MSCC Members:

In light of the complaint posted to the chapter list, I have requested Vice
President Taylor to no longer copy our chapter list with the Saturday and
Sunday devotions. I know some members have positively commented on those
devotions, so if you wish to continue receiving them, please reach out to
Marilyn Baldwin, the chair of our Communities of Faith Committee to be added
to their mailing list. If you need her contact information, please feel free
to contact me off the list, using the information below in my signature.

The National Federation of the Blind does not work to convert members to any
religion and has not done so. We have  a Communities of Faith Division on a
national level and a committee for those who worship within Judaism. If you
are interested in those parts of our federation, please visit our national
website, nfb.org or contact me off list.

Together,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>