[NFBF-Melbourne] Weekend Devotion: (Sat. July 11, 2020) FW: The Connection Between Purpose and Prayer

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:38:57 UTC 2020

Thank you, Glenda, for your response.  Your request is honored immediately. I love you and pray that all is well with you and your family!  It has been awhile sense I heard from you.  We still hold Chapter meetings every second Saturday at 10 am via Teleconference Call.  This month,   we are holding it on the third Saturday, Aug. 15th.  The call in number is 712 770 5055; access code 578702 #.  We are voting and you must be a paid member to cast a vote.  Please call in if possible.

God bless,

Dr. JT