[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Meeting on Saturday, August 15

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Aug 13 13:22:29 UTC 2020

Greetings MSCC Members:

We are holding our August chapter meeting on Saturday, August 15, from
10-12. This month, we will have our chapter elections at the end of the
meeting. We encourage all chapter members to attend so your voices can be
heard. Please find the call in information below:

Call-in number: 712 770 5505

Access Code: 578702#

One Touch Mobile: 7127705505,,,578702#

If you need assistance getting into the conference call, please call me
using the information below in my signature. Members were contacted by the
chapter board to find out if they needed assistance to attend the meeting.
If you have not called back and need help, please return those calls.

Thanks,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>