[NFBF-Melbourne] NFBF 2020 State Convention

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Aug 18 12:38:38 UTC 2020

Dear MSCC Members:

The 2020 National Federation of the Blind of Florida State Convention is
going virtual! Our convention will be Friday, October 2 - Sunday, October 4.
We will hold it using the Zoom platform.

Zoom is a fully accessible video conferencing platform, that may be used
with a smart device (Apple or Android phone or tablet), a computer with the
desktop app or via phone, by dialing in the phone number and access code.

If you would like to register and participate, please let me know if you
would like help with using the Zoom platform.

To register for the convention, please visit
http://nfbflorida.org/registration-form.htm. The form is simple to complete.
All you need is your name, address, phone number, email (optional) and
choosing your chapter. Any member who needs assistance, please contact me in
a timely manner so we can get you registered. Registration is required to
win door prizes! Our convention this year is free to attend.

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>